The ASRock K7VM2 R3.0 is a low-end microATX motherboard based on the VIA KM266 chipset. It features an A(462) CPU socket type for AMD processors and support for up to 2GB of DDR RAM. Additionally, the K7VM2 R3.0 features a ProSavage8 3D graphics processor, 4 USB 2.0 ports and support for 2 channel audio playback.
The K7VM2 R3.0's A(462) CPU socket allows it to handle any AMD Athlon, Athlon XP or Duron processor while its two DIMM slots offer support for up to 2GB of DDR RAM with data transfer rates of 266 and 200MHz. Its integrated ProSavage8 3D graphics processor provides the K7VM2 R3.0 with up to 32MB of graphical memory. Meanwhile, the K7VM2 R3.0's AC97 CODEC provides 2 channel audio playback support, allowing it to handle most standard PC speaker setups.
- A(462) socket type for AMD Athlon, Athlon XP or Duron processors
- VIA KM266 chipset
- Support for up to 2GB of DDR RAM @ 266/200MHz
- Integrated ProSavarage8 3DGraphic
- AC97 CODEC for 2 channel audio support
- ASROCK I/O - default 4 ready-to-use USB 2.0 ports on rear panel, default Game/MIDI port
- ProSavage8 3D graphics processor