The ASRock H67M-ITX is a mid-range Mini-ITX board based on Intel's H67 chipset. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM and integrated Intel HD graphics. Additionally, the H67M-ITX sports ASRock DuraCap capacitors, 7.1-channel audio support, two SATA 3 connectors and two USB 3.0 ports.
The H67M-ITX's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to utilize any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package while its dual DIMM slots allow it to utilize up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz. Its ASRock DuraCap high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors provide the H67M-ITX with greater stability as they are rated to last up to 2.5 times longer than standard capacitors. Meanwhile, the H67M-ITX's integrated Intel HD graphics allow it to handle high definition and 3D video out of the box while offering dual-monitor support via HDMI, DVI and VGA.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 7.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock DuraCap high-quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode)
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), HDMI 1.4a (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)