The ASRock H67M is a mid-range, Intel H67-based motherboard similar to the ASRock H67DE3. The major difference between the H67M and H67DE3 is size--the H67M is microATX while the H67DE3 is full ATX. Because of this, the H67M sports fewer PCI expansion ports and half the amount of DIMM slots as the H67DE3. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same features, including an LGA 1155 CPU socket, HDMI 1.4a support, USB 3.0 and SATA II.
The H67M's LGA 1155 socket allows it to handle second generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors while its two DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its integrated Intel HD graphics allow the H67M to handle high definition media while also providing support for stereoscopic 3D via HDMI 1.4a. Additionally, the H67M's two USB 3.0 ports offer transfer speeds 10 times that of USB 2.0 ports with USB 3.0 compatible devices.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333, 1066 MHz
- Intel HD graphics
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 1 x PCI slot
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports