The ASRock H67DE3 is a mid-range to high-end ATX motherboard based on Intel's H67 northbridge chipset. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket as well as support for up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H67DE3 sports integrated Intel HD graphics, HDMI 1.4a support and 7.1 channel integrated HD audio.
The H67DE3's LGA 1155 CPU socket provides it with support for Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package while its four DIMM slots allow it to support up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz. Meanwhile, the H67DE3's integrated Intel HD graphics provide it with support for high definition media, including Blu-ray stereoscopic 3D playback with full support for HDMI 1.4a.
- LGA 1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 processors
- Supports 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333, 1066 MHz
- Intel HD graphics
- 7.1 channel Realtek ALC892 integrated audio
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports