The ASRock H61M-VS is a mid-range Micro ATX motherboard similar to the ASRock H61M. The sole significant difference between the H61M-VS and the H61M is that the H61M-VS only offers VGA video out while the H61M also sport HDMI and DVI. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport the same features, including an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for 16GB of DDR3 RAM, ASRock's Combo Cooler Option and integrated Intel HD graphics.
The H61M-VS' dual DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz while its LGA 1155 CPU socket makes it compatible with any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package. ASRock's Combo Cooler Option design allows the H61M-VS to use any LGA 1155, 1156 or 775 CPU fan. Meanwhile, the H61M-VS' integrated Intel HD graphics provide it with support for high definition and 3D video, Pixel Shader 4.1 and DirectX 10.1 while a single PCI-E x16 lane allows for further graphical expansion.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 5.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz)
- Combo Cooler Option