The ASRock H61M/U3S3 is a mid-range Micro ATX motherboard very similar to the ASRock H61M. The H61M/U3S3's main improvement over the H61M is its two USB 3.0 ports and two SATA 3 connectors. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport identical specs, including an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for up to 16GB of RAM and integrated Intel HD graphics.
The H61M/U3S3's USB 3.0 ports offer read/write speeds ten times that of USB 2.0 ports while its SATA 3 connectors offer internal data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps for faster overall data transfer and system performance. Its integrated Intel HD graphics allow the H61M/U3S3 to handle high definition and 3D video right out of the box while offering dual-monitor support with VGA, DVI and HDMI video output options. Meanwhile, the H61M/U3S3's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package while its dual DIMM slots allow for to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 5.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), HDMI 1.4a (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
- Combo Cooler Option
- 2 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 2 x USB 3.0 ports