The ASRock H61M-HVGS is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on Intel's H61 northbridge chipset. It features an LGA1155 CPU socket and supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H61M-HVGS sports integrated Intel HD graphics, a Graphical UEFI BIOS, ASRock's Combo Cooler Option technology and a single PCI-E x16 expansion lane for adding a discrete GPU.
The H61M-HVGS' LGA1155 CPU socket provides it with support for any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor in the LGA1155 package while its 2 DIMM slots provide support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its Graphical UEFI BIOS provides the H61M-HVGS with a fully featured, easy-to-use way for users to tweak systems settings. Meanwhile, the H61M-HVGS' Combo Cooler Option technology allows it to be compatible with LGA1156 and LGA775 CPU fans for greater cooling flexibility.
- LGA1155 CPU socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333 and 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Graphical UEFI BIOS
- ASRock's Combo Cooler Option technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 8.9-in x 6.8-in, 22.6 cm x 17.3 cm