The ASRock H61M-GE is a mid-range Micro ATX motherboard based on Intel H61 chipset. It features an LGA 1155 socket, supporting 2nd generation Intel Core i processors, as well as support for 16GB of RAM. Additionally, the H61M-GE sports integrated Intel HD graphics, 7.1-channel HD audio support and ASRock's XFast USB technology.
The H61M-GE's LGA 1155 CPU socket is compatible with any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package, while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz. Its integrated Intel HD graphics provide the H61M-GE with support for 3D media, Pixel Shader 4.1 and DirectX 10.1 while offering a maximum resolution of 1920x1200 via HDMI 1.4a. Meanwhile, the H61M-GE's XFast USB technology optimizes USB 2.0 data transfer by up to 376.2%.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 7.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) and HDMI (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)