The ASRock H61M is a mid-range Micro ATX motherboard similar to the full ATX ASRock H61DE/S3. Due to its smaller form factor, the H61M only sports two DIMM slots as opposed to the H61DE/S3's four while also lacking 7.1-channel audio (offering instead 5.1-channel audio) and SATA 3 support. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport similar features, including: an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for 16GB of DDR3 RAM, ASRock's Combo Cooler Option and integrated Intel HD graphics.
The H61M's LGA 1155 CPU socket offers support for any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package while its dual DIMM slots allow it to utilize up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz. Its Combo Cooler option allows the H61M to be compatible with any LGA 1155, 1156 or 775 CPU cooling device. Meanwhile, the H61M's integrated Intel HD graphics allow it to handle high definition and 3D video while offering dual-monitor support with HDMI, VGA and DVI outputs.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 5.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), HDMI 1.4a (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
- Combo Cooler Option