The ASRock H61iCafe is a mid-range ATX motherboard very similar to the ASRock H61DE/S3. The sole, yet significant, improvement that the H61iCafe boasts over the H61DE/S3 is its USB 3.0 support. Otherwise, the two motherboards sport very similar specs and features, including: an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for 16GB of DDR3 RAM, integrated Intel HD graphics and ASRock's Combo Cooler Option.
The H61iCafe's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors designed for the LGA 1155 package while its four DIMM slots provide support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its integrated Intel HD graphics allow the H61iCafe to handle high definition and 3D video right out of the box while offering dual-monitor support via DVI, HDMI and VGA. Meanwhile, the H61iCafe's Combo Cooler Option allows it to use any LGA 775, LGA 1155 or LGA 1156 CPU fan.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 7.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), HDMI 1.4a (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
- 2x SATA 3 connectors, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Combo Cooler Option