The ASRock H61DEL is an entry-level ATX motherboard based on Intel's H61 northbridge chipset. It features an LGA1155 CPU socket and support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H61DEL sports VGA and HDMI video outputs, 5.1-channel audio support, Gigabit Ethernet, six USB 2.0 ports and ASRock's Combo Cooler technology.
The H61DEL's LGA1155 CPU socket allows it to utilize any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor while its two DIMM slots provide support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz. Its VGA and HDMI video outputs allow the H61DEL to provide analogue and digital output options for its inbuilt Intel HD graphics. Meanwhile, the H61DEL's Combo Cooler technology provides it with compatibility for LGA1155, LGA1156 or LGA775 CPU fans.
- LGA1155 CPU socket supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333 or 1066 MHz
- VGA and HDMI video out
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 5.1-channel audio support
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports
- Combo Cooler technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 5 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots