The ASRock H61DE/S3 is a mid-range ATX motherboard based on Intel's H61 chipset. It features an LGA 1155 CPU socket, support for 16GB of DDR3 RAM and integrated Intel HD graphics. Additionally, the H61DE/S3 sports two SATA 3 connectors for data transfer rates up to 6.0 Gbps, ASRock's XFast USB technology and one PCI-E x16 graphics expansion lane.
The H61DE/S3's LGA 1155 CPU socket allows it to handle any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package while its four DIMM slots allow it to handle up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz. Its XFast USB technology allows the H61DE/S3 to transfer data from USB devices at up to 3 times the speed of standard USB 2.0 ports. Meanwhile, the H61DE/S3's Intel HD graphics provide out-of-the-box support for high definition and 3D video.
- Supports any 2nd generation Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processor designed for the LGA 1155 package
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333 or 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 7.1-channel HD audio support
- ASRock's XFast USB technology
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x16 mode), 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- Video out: D-Sub (2048x1536 @ 75Hz), DVI-D (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), HDMI 1.4a (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
- 2x SATA 3 connectors