The ASRock H55M Pro is a mid-range microATX Intel H55 chipset-based motherboard similar to the ASRock H55M. More performance-oriented than the H55M, the H55M Pro boasts support for 16GB of RAM (as opposed to the H55M's 8GB max) and an additional SATA 3.0Gb/s connector for a total of five. Otherwise, the H55M and H55M Pro sport the same basic features, namely: an LGA1156 CPU socket, integrated Intel HD graphics and dual PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slots.
The H55M Pro's 4 DIMM slots support up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz while its LGA1156 CPU socket allows for use of any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor. Its integrated Intel HD graphics processor provides the H55M Pro with out-of-the-box 1080p HD video and multi-monitor support with HDMI, DVI and VGA connections. Additionally, the H55M Pro's graphical capabilities can be greatly upgraded via its ATI CrossFireX dual-GPU support for high-end gaming performance.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor types
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics supports 1080p video and multiple monitors
- ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU compatible
- Expansion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1x PCI Express 2.0 x1, 1x PCI
- 3x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 5x SATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, 2x eSATA
- HDMI, DVI and VGA video output