The ASRock H55M-LE is an entry-level microATX Intel H55 chipset-based motherboard similar to the ASRock H55M. Shaving a few features from the H55M (eSATA support and one less PCIe 2.0 x16 expansion slot), the H55M-LE offers more straightforward functionality for those not seeking to use it for gaming use. Otherwise, the H55M-LE offers the same basic features as the H55M, namely: an LGA1156 CPU socket, support for 8GB of DDR3 RAM and integrated Intel HD graphics.
The H55M-LE's LGA1156 CPU socket makes it compatible with any Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor while its 2 DIMM slots allow for a maximum of 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz. Additionally, the H55M-LE's integrated Intel HD graphics processor offers Pixel Shader 4.0 and DirectX 10 support as well as 1080p high definition video and multi-monitor support.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor types
- Supports up to 8GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics supports 1080p video and multiple monitors
- Expansion slots: 1x PCIe 2.0 x16, 1x PCI Express 2.0 x1, 2x PCI
- 6 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 4 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports
- DVI and VGA video output