The ASRock H55DE3 is a mid-range motherboard based on the Intel H55 chipset. Its LGA1156 CPU socket provides support for Intel's Core i line of processors while also providing support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H55DE3's integrated Intel HD graphics processor provides out-of-the-box HD and multi-monitor support while its dual PCIe 2.0 x16 lanes offer further graphical upgrading.
The H55DE3's LGA1156 CPU socket supports any Intel Core i3, i5 and i7-8xx processor type, while its 4 DIMM slots support up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz. Meanwhile, the H55DE3's Intel HD graphics processor provides support for full 1080p HD video playback via HDMI (1920x1200 @ 60Hz), DVI (1920x1200 @ 60Hz) and VGA (2048x1536 @ 75Hz) while ATI CrossFireX support and dual PCIe 2.0 x16 lanes offer a lot of room for graphical upgrade.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 or i7-8xx processor types
- Supports up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM @ 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics supports 1080p video and multiple monitors
- ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU compatible
- Expansion slots: 2x PCIe 2.0 x16, 2x PCI Express 2.0 x1, 2x PCI
- 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)
- 4 xSATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, 2x eSATA
- HDMI, DVI and VGA video output