The ASRock H55 Pro is a mid-range motherboard based on the Intel H55 chipset. It features support for Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processors as well as up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H55 Pro features 2 PCIe x16 graphics lanes for dual graphics processors as well as ASRock's OC DNA function for overclocking profiles.
The H55 Pro's LGA1156 CPU socket allows it to utilize Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 8xx processors as well as Pentium G6950 processors while its 4 DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333 and 1066 MHz. Its 2 PCIe x16 graphics lanes allow the H55 Pro to handle up to two ATI graphics cards in CrossFireX mode in x16/x4 mode. Meanwhile, the H55 Pro's OC DNA feature allows users to save detailed overclocking settings for backup purposes or to share with a friend.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 8xx as well as Pentium G6950 processor types
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM @ 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333, 1066 MHz
- Supports ATI CrossFireX
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slot, 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots (2.5GT/s), 2 x PCI slots
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- OC DNA for easy overclocking profiling