The ASRock H55 Extreme3 is a mid-range Intel H55 chipset motherboard meant for integration into a home theatre setup. It boasts support for Intel Core i3, i5 an i7 processors as well as up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the H55 Extreme3 sports 2 SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors and a single USB 3.0/2.0 port as well as integrated Intel HD graphics.
The H55 Extreme3's LGA1156 CPU socket supports any Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 8xx processor as well as Pentium G6950 processors while its 4 DIMM slots allow for up to 16GB of dual-channel DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333, 1066 MHz. Its SATA 6.0Gb/s connectors provide the H55 Extreme3 with internal data transfer rates of 6.0Gb/s with compatible SATA devices while its usB 3.0 port allows for external data transfer speeds of 5.0Gb/s with compatible Usb 3.0 devices. Meanwhile, the H55 Extreme3's integrated Intel HD graphics processor provides 1080p HD media playback via VGA, DVI and HDMI.
- LGA1156 socket supports Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 8xx as well as Pentium G6950 processor types
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM @ 2600+(OC), 2133(OC), 1866(OC), 1600, 1333, 1066 MHz
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots (2.5GT/s), 3 x PCI slots
- VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectivity for 1080p media playback
- 1x USB 3.0/2.0, 3 x USB 2.0 headers (support 6 USB 2.0 ports)