The ASRock G41MH/USB3 is a low-end Intel G41 chipset motherboard designed for use with media-centric computers. It features support for up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM as well as Intel Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors. Additionally, the G41MH/USB3 sports, as the name suggests, USB 3.0 support and an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 graphics processor.
The G41MH/USB3's LGA775 CPU socket type allows it to handle Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processors while its two RAM DIMM slots allow for up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz. Its integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 allows the G41MH/USB3 to handle high definition media up to 1080p as well as multiple monitors via VGA, DVI-D and HDMI. Meanwhile, the G41MH/USB3 features a single USB 3.0/2.0 port which allows for data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s with compatible USB 3.0 devices.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor types
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- 5.1 channel HD Audio VIA VT1705 Audio Codec
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectivity for 1080p media playback
- 1x USB 3.0/2.0, 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)