The ASRock G41MH-LE3 is a low-end microATX motherboard based on the Intel G41 northbridge chipset. It features support for Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors and up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the G41MH-LE3 features an integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 GPU and ASRock's OC DNA function for overclock profiling.
The G41MH-LE3 features an LGA775 CPU socket type which allows for any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor as well as up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz. Its integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 provides the G41MH-LE3 with support for Pixel Shader 4.0 and DirectX 10 as well as providing VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectivity for 1080p HD video support. Meanwhile, the G41MH-LE3's OC DNA function allows users to save an exact profile of overclocking settings for later reference to to share with a friend.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor types
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- 5.1 channel HD Audio VIA VT1705 Audio Codec
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- VGA, DVI-D and HDMI connectivity for 1080p media playback
- OC DNA profiles for easier backing up of overclocking settings