The ASRock G41M-VS3 is a low-end motherboard based on Intel's G41 (northbridge) and ICH7 (southbridge) chipsets. It features support for Intel's Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors as well as up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the G41M-VS3 features and integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 GPU and 5.1 channel surround sound audio support.
The G41M-VS3's LGA 775 socket type supports all Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processors while also allowing for up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz. Its integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 provides the G41M-VS3 with out of the box support for Pixel Shader 4.0 and DirectX 10 while also providing a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 @ 75Hz with D-Sub. Meanwhile, the G41M-VS3's integrated audio card features 5.1 channel surround sound audio support for use with home theatre systems.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor types
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- 5.1 channel HD Audio VIA VT1705 Audio Codec
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 1 x PCI slot
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)