The ASRock G41C-GS is a low-end motherboard based on Intel's G41 and ICH7 chipsets. Its features support for Penryn Quad Core Yorkfield and Dual Core Wolfdale processors as well as dual channel DDR3 and DDR2 RAM up to a max of 8GB each. Additionally, the G41C-GS sports an integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 GPU and 5.1 channel surround sound audio support.
The G41C-GS' LGA775 CPU socket type supports any Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor while its memory support allows for dual-channel DDR3 and dual-channel DDR2 setups (2x DDR3 DIMM slots and 2x DDR2 DIMM slots) with data transfer rates of 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz for DDR3 and 800, 667, 533 MHz for DDR2. Meanwhile, the G41C-GS' integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500 supports Pixel Shader 4.0 and DirectX 10 with a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 @ 75Hz while its 5.1 channel HD Audio VIA VT1705 Audio Codec allows for out of the box 5.1 channel surround sound setups.
- LGA775 socket supports Intel Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, Pentium Dual Core, Celeron Dual Core or Celeron processor types
- Supports up to 8GB of DDR2 RAM @ 800, 667, 533 MHz and DDR3 @ 1333(OC), 1066 and 800 MHz
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
- 5.1 channel HD Audio VIA VT1705 Audio Codec
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- 4 x SATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports)