The ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Professional is a high-end ATX motherboard aimed at the hardcore gaming market and is the first motherboard to support AMD's FX processors. Its AM3+ socket also supports previous-gen AM3 processors while also offering support for up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the Fatal1ty 990FX Professional sports 3-way AMD CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI support, a Graphical UEFI BIOS and THX TruStudio audio.
The Fatal1ty 990FX Professional's AM3+ CPU socket allows it to support FX or "Zambezi" processors as well as AM3 processors such as AMD Phenom, Athlon and Sempron while its 4 DIMM slots support up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2100(OC), 1866, 1600, 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz. Its 3 PCI-E x16 expansion slots and CrossFireX/SLI support allow the Fatal1ty 990FX Professional to handle up to 3 Nvidia or AMD GPUs simultaneously for enhanced gaming performance. Meanwhile, the Fatal1ty 990FX Professional's Graphical UEFI BIOS offers a more comfortable and versatile interface for tweaking system settings.
- AM3+ CPU socket supports Zambezi, Phenom, Athlon and Sempron processors
- Supports up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 2100(OC), 1866, 1600, 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz
- AMD CrossFireX and Nvidia SLI support
- Graphical UEFI BIOS
- THX TruStudio audio
- 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2/PCIE4: x16 mode ; PCIE5: x4 mode), 2 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots, 2 x PCI slots
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors, 4 x USB 3.0 ports
Add New Resource