The ASRock E350M1/USB3 is a low-end to mid-range motherboard design specifically for nettop and HTPC use. It features an integrated AMD Dual-Core Zacate E350 APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) which contains both the CPU and GPU on a single die. Additionally, the E350M1/USB3 sports two USB 3.0 ports, support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM and a PCI-E x16 graphics expansion lane.
The E350M1/USB3's AMD Dual-Core Zacate E350 APU offers 1.6GHz of dual-core processing power with an 18W TDP as well as AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics which offer DirectX 11 and 1080p high definition video support. Its two DIMM slots allow the E350M1/USB3 to handle up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066 or 800 MHz. Meanwhile, the E350M1/USB3's PCI-E x16 graphics expansion lane allows users to add a discrete graphics unit for expanded gaming ability.
- Integrated AMD Dual-Core Zacate E350 APU
- Support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1066 or 800 MHz
- AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (blue @ x4 mode)
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s