The ASRock A75M is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on AMD's A75 chipset. It features support for Socket FM1 100W processors as well as up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM. Additionally, the A75M sports AMD Radeon HD 65XX/64XX graphics depending on which APU is installed, USB 3.0 ports and SATA III connectors, as well as AMD Dual Graphics technology.
The A75M's FM1 CPU socket allows it to utilize any AMD 100W A-series Fusion processor while its 2 DIMM slots provide support for up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM with data transfer rates of 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz or 1600, 1866 and 2400+ MHz when overclocked. Its integrated AMD Radeon HD 65XX/64XX-series integrated graphics provides the A75M with DirectX 11 support as well as full 3D HD video playback. Meanwhile, the A75M's AMD Dual Graphics technology offers extended graphics functionality by allowing discrete GPUs to work in tandem with the integrated graphics.
- Socket FM1 supports AMD 100W A-series Fusion processors
- Supports up to 16GB of DDR3 RAM @ 1333, 1066 and 800 MHz or 1600, 1866 and 2400+ MHz overclocked
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 65XX/64XX graphics
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 6 x USB 2.0 ports, 5 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 slot, 2 x PCI slots
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.6-in x 8.5-in, 24.4 cm x 21.6 cm
- All Solid Capacitor design