The ASRock 939A790GMH is an entry-level microATX motherboard based on the AMD 790GX (northbridge) and SB750 (southbridge) chipsets. It sports a 939 Cpu socket type, supporting a small amount of AMD processors while also offering support for up to 4GB of DDR RAM. Additionally, the 939A790GMH features integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics with ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support.
The 939A790GMH's Socket 939 allows it to handle any AMD Athlon 64FX, 64X2 or 64 processor while its four DIMM slots offer support for up to 4GB of dual-channel DDR RAM with data transfer rates of 400, 333 and 266 MHz. Meanwhile, the 939A790GMH's integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics processor offers native 1080p HD video support via HDMI, DVI and VGA outputs while its ATI Hybrid CrossFireX technology allows any ATI discrete graphics unit to work in tandem with the integrated Radeon HD 3300 card for boosted graphical performance.
- Socket 939 for AMD Athlon 64FX / 64X2 / 64 processors
- Supports up to 4GB of DDR RAM @ 400, 333 and 266 MHz
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 3300 graphics
- ATI Hybrid CrossFireX support
- 1 x eSATA2 Port, 4 x Ready-to-Use USB 2.0 Ports
- 1x HDMI (1920x1200 @60Hz), 1x DVI-D (2560x1600 @ 75Hz), 1x VGA (2048x1536 @ 85Hz)
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC888 Audio Codec)