With a lightweight design and breathable upper, these ASICS GEL-Venture 4 High-Performance wide trail running shoes let you take over the trails.
The rearfoot GEL cushioning system provides protection from impact, while the reversed lugs provide satisfactory traction going up and down steep, loose terrain. These shoes compared to the ASICS GEL-Kahana 7 - Women's with a similar traditional layout and cushioning system. They had a lighter dry weight, similar to that of the Saucony Excursion TR8 - Women's, but lost points in the dunk and traction tests over sloppy wet terrain.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Removable sockliner
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system
- AHAR high abrasion compound in critical areas
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed lugs
- Ice Blue/Sharp Green/Navy
Frequently Asked Questions
What does C/D mean?
It is the width. C/D would be considered a wide width shoe. The letters next to shoe size go from (thinest - widest) AA , C, C/D, E
Would these be good for activities where you move side to side, like tennis?
Yes it is a very good shoe. Well made and comfortable.
Add New FAQ
- Outsole High Abrasion Rubber
- Midsole Rearfoot Gel Cushion
- For Women
- Material Synthetic
Add New Resource