Runners seeking high performance need look no further than the new Gel-Kayano 21. ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- FluidRide cushioning-equipped running shoe built for mild to moderate overpronators
- Gender-specific cushioning
- FluidFit multi-directional stretch upper
- Heel Clutching System
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL cushioning systems
- Guidance Line flex grooves in sole
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, antimicrobial Ortholite X-40 sockliner
- Charcoal/Sharp Green/Purple
- Powder Blue/White/Hot Pink
- Beach Glass/Silver/Pink Diva
- Vanilla Ice/Silver/White
- White/Hot Pink/Emerald
Frequently Asked Questions
I have the GEL-Kayano 18 is this as good or better than?
This current one Kayano 21 has better cushioning than the 20. But take note if you a even a bit wide width don't buy this even if it says size D or wide coz it still feels tight on the middle sole & forefooot (toebox) and your foot And toes will hurt.
What does the B(M), C/D and 2A(N) stand for? If I am a 7.5 normal (do not need a wide size) which one should I order?
B, C/D is wide, A is narrow. B is average so you should order a B.
Does the cushion eventually mold to the foot?
Yes, Will mold to foot
Add New FAQ
- Sole Rubber
- Material Synthetic
- Origin China
Add New Resource