Runners seeking high performance need look no further than the new Gel-Kayano 21. ASICS offers a full line of performance-driven athletic shoes and technical active sports apparel and accessories dedicated to bringing harmony to the body and soul.
The GEL-Kayano 21 retains its long legacy of unparalleled support and stability, but thanks to a new FluidFit Upper, a new FluidRide midsole, and a new Dynamic Duomax Support System, the lightest Kayano is also the most plush, stable, and comfortable Kayano as well! Designed for a wide variety of running gaits, the stability, support, and expansive GEL Cushioning material is especially helpful to the overpronator, offering a biomechanically beneficial platform that helps the runner maintain a more neutral step.
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- FluidFit multi-directional upper
- Impact Guidance System
- FluidRide bounce back cushioning
- Gait-enhancing Guidance Trusstic System
- Moisture-control Ortholite X-40 sockliner
- Guidance Line vertical flex grooves
- AHAR+ high-abrasion outsole
- Black/White/Capri Breeze
- Deep Ruby/Black/Silver
- Grey Beige/Black/Gold
- Royal/Lightning/Flash Yellow
- White/Lightning/Flash Yellow
- Indigo Blue/Black/Gold
- Black/Silver/Flash Yellow
- Electric Blue/Lime/Estate Blue
- Flash Yellow/Pearl White/Black
- Enhanced safety in low-light conditions.
- Perfect distance shoe for mild/moderate overpronators.
- Intense stability and support
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between the GK21 and 18? Wider, narrower same?
The fit is very similar, fit's like a glove with even more cushion than previous models.
Does the shoe is 1/2 size too small?
Its actually pretty close to the size.
What's better Gel Kayano 21 or Gel Kayan 20?
The technology is supposed to be improved in the 21's.
Add New FAQ
- Sole Rubber
- Material Synthetic
- Origin China
Add New Resource