Asics GEL-Foundation 9 are mid-range running shoes designed for moderate to severe over-pronators. Their Personal Heel Fit, Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning systems and DuoMax Support System all maximize performance, comfort and fit. Additionally, the GEL-Foundation 9's come equipped with a ComforDry Sockliner which provides cushioning performance as well as anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier and cleaner shoe.
The GEL-Foundation 9's Personal Heel Fit incorporates two layers of memory foam to mold the runner's heel for a comfortable, personalized fit. Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, allowing for movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through its gait cycle. Additionally, the GEL-Foundation 9's DuoMax Support System employs a dual density midsole system for enhanced support and stability.
- Weight: 13.3 oz. (Men's) 10.7 oz. (Women's)
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Cushioning Systems allow for movement in multiple planes
- spEVA Midsole Material improves bounceback
- DuoMax Support System employs a dual density midsole system for enhanced support and stability
- Personal Heel Fit utilizes two layers of memory foam for maximum comfort
- ComforDry Sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Available in a variety of widths
- White/Lightning/Electric Blue