Introduced in mid January 2009, the Archos 10 is Archos' entry into the netbook market segment. Featuring the standard 1.6GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB of DDR2 memory and a 160GB HDD, the Archos 10 includes a 10.2" screen with the expected 1024x600px resolution. Like most netbooks, the 10 includes 802.11b/g WiFi, an Ethernet port, integrated webcam, four-in-ne memory card slot and 3 USB 2.0 ports.
- CPU/RAM: 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270, 1GB DDR2
- Display: 10.2" LED backlit LCD screen, 1024x600px resolution
- Storage: Internal 160GB HDD, 4200RPM
- Network: Ethernet, 802.11b/g
- Extras & Expansion: integrated webcam, four-in-one memory card slot reader, 3 x USB 2.0
Add New Resource