The Lightning to VGA adapter supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen - including apps, presentations, websites, slideshows, and more - to your vga-equipped TV, display, projector, or other Compatible display in up to 1080P HD.
- Use the Lightning to VGA adapter with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector.
- It also outputs video content - movies, TV shows, captured video - to your big screen in up to 1080P HD.
- Simply attach your Lightning to VGA adapter to the Lightning connector on your Device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
- Simply attach your Lightning to VGA Adapter to the Lightning connector on your device and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately)
- Compatible display in up to 1080p HD
- Mirror Device's Display on Bigger Screen
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this product have sound capability?
If you want a single connector for both video and audio and your display device supports it, I can recommend the Lightning to HDMI cable.
If i wanted to connect iPad 3 to a samsung TV, would this cable be enough?
You would also need a VGA cable. The VGA cable plus this adapter will allow you to connect to your TV.
Will I be able to use YouTube on projector using iPad mini?
If your projector has vga connectors.
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource