1642657/1134x1500/HD__apple-ipad-pro-12-9-display.jpg 1642655/1105x1500/HD__apple-ipad-pro-12-9-display_1.jpg 1642658/1135x1500/HD__apple-ipad-pro-12-9-display_2.jpg 1642656/1109x1500/HD__apple-ipad-pro-12-9-display_3.jpg 1642659/1122x1500/HD__apple-ipad-pro-12-9-display_4.jpg
iPad Pro is more than the next generation of iPad — it’s an uncompromising vision of personal computing for the modern world. It puts incredible power that leaps past most portable PCs at your fingertips. It makes even complex work as natural as touching, swiping, or writing with a pencil. iPad Pro is more capable, versatile, and portable than anything that’s come before.
The key to the iPad experience is the Retina display. It’s how you interact using Multi-Touch, and how you view content in spectacular detail. The 12.9‑inch iPad Pro has the highest resolution of any iOS device.
With a high-fidelity speaker in each corner, iPad Pro creates a rich, wide, and detailed soundstage. It automatically adjusts the orientation of the high frequencies to the topmost speakers, no matter how you’re holding it. So whether you’re playing a game or watching a movie, you — and your ears — will be completely immersed.
The 64-bit A9X chip gives iPad Pro the power to easily take on tasks once reserved for workstations and PCs. Not to mention tasks you’d never consider doing on a PC. Despite this barrier-breaking performance, the A9X chip’s efficient architecture enables up to 10 hours of battery life.
- 12.9-inch Retina display with 2732 x 2048 resolution at 264 ppi and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic, antireflective coating
- 64-bit Apple A9X processor (1.8x better than the A8X chip it replaces)
- 32/128GB of storage
- 8-megapixel iSight camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5-element lens, True Tone flash and 4K video recording
- 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac with MIMO
- LTE up to 150Mbps
- Battery life (10 hours of video/Wi-Fi browsing)
- Dual microphones
- iOS 9 with special tablet-friendly multitasking features
- Apple Pencil stylus
- Special keyboard for iPad Pro – the Smart Keyboard
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the iPad pro have a usb port so i can plug in a flash drive with my excel documents?
No, they do not have it.
Does it come with a 90 day support warranty from Apple?
Yes it does. Full Apple warranty.
Does it have a connector to connect to HDMI port?
The iPad itself does not have a HDMI port but you can buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter from Apple and you should be able to connect HDMI.
Add New FAQ
- Display 12.9" Retina
- Battery Life Up to 10 hours
- Operating System Apple iOS 9
- Hard Drive SSD
- RAM 1 GB DDR2
- Processor 1 GHz Apple A6
- Screen Resolution 2732 x 2048
Add New Resource