The Apex TU-163 is a full-tower ATX/Micro ATX case. The TU-163 is an entry-level chassis, and it differentiates itself from others like it with an included 350 watt power supply and what Apex describes as 'virtually tool-less assembly.' The tool-free assembly includes thumb screws for most of the fasteners and a quick release for the 5.25" drives. The removable 3.5" drive cage and ventilation with an air guide on the side panel over the processor help to position the TU-163 above other cheaper entry-level cases. This case would likely work well for a home or office PC, but the power supply would likely be insufficient for more advanced hardware applications. The case also features a padlock loop if extra security is desired.
- 'virtually tool-less assembly' (thumb screw fasteners and quick release for 5.25" drives)
- 4x external 5.25" drive bays
- 2x external 3.5" drive bays
- 3x internal 3.5" drive bays
- 7 full-size expansion card slots
- 350 W power supply (ATX 12V with 20+4 pin motherboard
- processor heat sink air guide and ventilation holes
- padlock loop
- rear 90mm fan, with mounting space for two front 80mm fans
- dimensions: 16.50" x 8" x 17.75"