The Antec MI-100 is an entry-level black Mini-ITX case. With an included power supply, this case is sold as an affordable alternative to more costly solutions available on the comparatively narrow Mini-ITX form factor market. The case has only three internal bays and space for a single expansion card, which limits the hardware configuration options. In light of this, the included 250 watt power supply should be more than adequate. It should be noted that the '4 bay' part of the name includes the expansion card bay. The advantages of building a system using this case are low cost, low noise and small size. The MI-100 is identical in specifications to the MI-008, but with different styling and mirror finish on the front bezel, and a piano finish on the body panel. The MI-100 is also available with a black bezel finish as the MI-100BK.
- Mini-ITX form factor
- 1x external 3.5" drive bay
- 1x external 5.25" drive bay
- 1x internal 3.5" drive bay
- 1x full size expansion card bay
- included 250W power supply with ATX 12V power connector
- front USB 2.0 and audio ports
- dimensions: 5.1" x 8.7" x 11.8"
- weight: 7.1 lbs