The APC Smart-UPS X 2000VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127V was designed to protect servers, hubs and other network devices from power concerns. Its power interface area protects against surges, filters AC power and controls voltage. Its inverter area can switch a DC battery to AC power during a line fail, and it can charge batteries online. This unit also tracks energy usage of the UPS.
- Power interface to manage voltage, protect against surges and filter AC power
- Inverter section to charge batteries online and switch to AC power from DC when the line fails
- Can operate the switched outlet group separately from main UPS outlets
- UPS tracks power consumption in KW hours
- Input connection 5-20P.
- Output connections include three 5-15R and three 5-20R.
- One serial connection port, one USB port, and a smart-slot.
Add New Resource