Gives power and protection for servers, hubs, routers and other devices in a network.
Where to buy
|Apc Smart-UPS X 120V External Battery Pack Rack/Tower||$799.95||
The APC Smart-UPS X 120V External Battery Pack Rack/Tower gives power and protection for servers, hubs, routers and other devices in a network. It uses the battery efficiently, protects loads from surges and other disturbances, fixes low voltage or high voltage concerns, and automatically starts equipment again when the power comes back on.
- APC Smart-UPS X 120V External Battery Pack Rack/Tower
- Rack mounting brackets
- Installation guide
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging: Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ajustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Ajustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Predictive failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance.
- Network manageable: Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
- LED status indicators:Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- USB Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Disconnected Battery Notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Safety-Agency Approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
This graph is based on actual measured runtime data. All measurements were taken with new, fully charged batteries and a balanced resistive load (PF = 1.0). Actual runtimes may vary from the values of this graph. Actual runtimes are dependent on several variables including battery age, battery charge level, environmental conditions and characteristics of the connected load.
Curve fit of data measured in accordance with the ENERGY STAR Program Requirements Product Specification for Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) - Eligibility Criteria Version 1.0. All measurements taken in normal mode(s), at typical environmental conditions, with 120V/60Hz electrical input and balanced resistive load (PF = 1.0) output.
- Surge energy rating 645 Joules
Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Interface Port(s) Smart-Slot, USB
- Extended Run Options APC Smart-UPS X 1500VA Rack/Tower LCD 120V
- Replacement Battery APCRBC115
- Typical recharge time 3 hour(s)
- Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Maximum Short Circuit Withstand (lcw) 1000.0kA
- Input Breaker Capacity 20.0A
- Maximum Input Curret 12A
- Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 75 - 154V
- Input voltage range for main operations 82 - 143V
- Cord Length 2.44 meters
- Input Connections NEMA 5-15P
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Nominal Input Voltage 120V
- Output Connections (8) NEMA 5-15R
- Waveform Type Sine Wave
- Topology Line interactive
- Output frequency (sync to mains) 47- 63 Hz
- Nominal Output Voltage 120V
- Output Power Capacity 1200 Watts / 1500VA
Add New Resource