Anova's sous vide immersion circulator cooks food in their own juices to a precise temperature. The result - great texture and taste, every time. Anova is truly a gift that keeps giving. Friends and family will enjoy and appreciate Anova for years to come!
- 360° directional pump for maximum circulation
- Touch screen display with °C & °F readouts
- User-adjustable temperature calibration
- All stainless steel (wetted parts)
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
Add your seasoned food to plastic bags and remove all surrounding air to create a vacuum seal. This can be achieved in one of three ways:
- With a vacuum food sealer and its plastic bags;
- By sealing ziplock bags until almost closed and then sucking the air out with a straw; or
- By submerging the bag in a bowl of water and then sealing it up. The pressure of the water will push out the air and mold the bag around the food.
Clean up after preparing a sous vide meal is yet another bonus of this cooking technique. No tools or heavy lifting required. Simply drain the water out of your pot and give it a quick wash, throw away the sous vide bag, and approach the cleaning of your Anova like you would the rest of your dishes.
Anova's unique circulator allows access to every nook and cranny through a simple removal of the steel skirt. The stainless steel skirt and pump cover can be washed with your other dishes or placed into a dishwasher.
- Set the temperature and time with a touch of the screen
- Circulating water delivers consistent heat to the food
- Leave your Anova on for up to 99 hours - it has an automatic shut off.
- Length: 2.75 inches (69.85 mm)
- Height: 15.5 inches (393.7 mm)
- Max Clamp Opening: 1.25 inches (31.75 mm)
- Heating Power 1KW
- Power Input 115-120 & 220-240 VAC
- Tank Capacity 22 liters (5-6 gallons)
- Temperature Range 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Pump Speed 12L/min Directional
- Timer 99 hours with auto shut off
Add New Resource