The Anova Precision Cooker makes it easy to get professional-level cooking results at home. To use the Anova Precision Cooker, you simply attach it to a pot, put your food in a seal-able bag and set the time and temperature. The Precision Cooker circulates water around the pot while ensuring a consistent temperature throughout. The Precision Cooker also connects to your phone, allowing you to cook amazing meals by simply touching a button. The food is amazing, tender, and moist every time.
- The Anova Precision Cooker is the perfect device for the home chef. It's easy-to-use, lightweight, and connects to your smartphone, allowing you to cook the perfect meal with the touch of a button.
- Adjustable Clamp - Anova can be adjusted to precision cook (sous vide) in any pot or tank you have.
- Stainless Steel Skirt - Anova has a removable, stainless steel skirt that can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Remote Control - Connect Anova to your phone to cook remotely.
- Cooking Notifications - Receive push notifications on your smartphone when the device is preheating, brought up to temperature and when time is finished
Consistency: Because food is cooked and held at a precise temperature, you'll always have very consistent results.
Taste: Food cooks in its juices so flavor can't escape. This ensures that the food is moist, juicy and tender.
Waste Reduction: Traditionally cooked steak loses up to 40% of its volume due to drying out. Precision cooked steak doesn't lose any.
No More Overcooking: Cooking usually requires your constant attention. Precision cooking holds food at a precise temperature so there is no worry about overcooking.
Attach the Precision Cooker to a pot with the adjustable clamp. Use the app to find what you're cooking and just hit 'Start' to begin the preheat. Or, you can use the Precision Cooker's simple interface to set the time and temperature.
Once you've prepared your food, place it in a sealable bag. Your Precision Cooker will alert you when it's done preheating. All you have to do is clip the bag of food to the side of the pot and let your Precision Cooker do the rest.
When your cook has completed, your food is ready to eat once you take it out of the bag. Some people like to finish their cook by searing their food, throwing it on the grill, or by broiling it. This gives the food a nice look and a crispy outer layer.
The iPhone and Android Apps make it incredibly easy to cook with your Anova Precision Cooker. Simply start your cook with your phone and come back when you're ready to eat.
With flexible cooking time and push notifications from the app, you can spend less time tied to the kitchen and more time entertaining your dinner party guests, enjoying time with your family, or even catching up on some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I cook in a ZIPLOCK or is a special bag needed?
You can absolutely use a zip lock bag. After putting the food item in the bag, slowly immerse it in water, to allow the air bubbles to escape out of the top. As you get closer to submerging the entire bag, slowly zip the bag up. Be careful not to get any water INSIDE the bag. This method will allow you to zip up the bag without having air inside the bag.
What's the minimum depth of bath this circulator can accommodate?
The minimum depth is 3 inches. There is a notch on the bottom half of the heating element that shows it as well.
How it works?
1. Attach the Precision Cooker to a pot and set the time and temperature. 2. Put food in a ziplock bag and then you clip it to the side of the pot. 3. Finish the food by sear, grilling or broiling.
Add New FAQ
- Tank Capacity 4-5 Gallons / 15-19 Liters
- Pump Speed 1 - 1.2 GPM 7-8 LPM (still optimizing)
- Temp Range 77°F to 210°F ± 0.01°F / 25°C to 99°C ± 0.01°C
- Directional Pump 360 Degree
- Timer 99 Hours
- Safety Bi-Metal Fuse
- Power Input 110-120VAC
- Heating Power 800W