Part racetrack. Part combat zone. All out speed. Battle friends or clash with cars that try to outsmart you. Pick a car, power up the app, engage your weapons, and race into battle.
- Made in USA and Imported
- Part racetrack. Part combat zone. All out speed. Where cars don't just outrun you, they try to outsmart you.
- To get started, download the app, roll out the track, and pick your car. You're now ready to race into battle.
- Challenge up to four friends and/or vehicles that drive and strategize for themselves.
- Like a video game the points earned in battle can be redeemed, in the iOS app, to upgrade a cars' weapons and capabilities.
- To get in on the action each competitor must have an iPhone 4S or later, iPod touch (5th generation) or newer, iPad 3 or newer, or iPad mini or newer.
Take control of Anki DRIVE by downloading the free app to your iPhone 4S or newer, iPod touch (5th generation or newer), iPad 3 or newer, or your iPad Mini to play the game.
A fast Attacker Car that provides a killer combination of speed, quick acceleration, and precision handling. Comes standard with everything you need to literally blow the competition away. Included with starter kit.
An agile Attacker Car that offers up a devastatingly lethal blend of speed, weaponry and defense. Catch him if you can, but you might regret it. Included with starter kit.
Quick reflexes and fast thinking will only get you so far. That’s where the garage comes in. It’s where you use the points you win in battle to upgrade your car’s engine, energy, chassis, and combat systems.
Each car has a unique arsenal of weapons and powers, like tractor beams and rocket propelled boosts, available at their disposal. The Armory is where you select which of those you want to bring into battle. Choose wisely. Or wiser than your opponent anyway.
- 2 Anki DRIVE cars (Boson & Kourai)
- 2 Charging cases + Power cord
- Race track (3.5’ x 8.5’)
- Tire cleaner
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it REALLY awesome?
Yes. It is REALLY awesome. Incredible technology, and well-executed.
Does it get boring after a while or does it have enough challenges/modes/upgrades ets to keep it fun after the initial WOW?
Yes. You need to play it against itself. Also there are more modules comming that will turn it into more of an off track experience. This is really an awesome artificial intelligence experience. Play the challanges
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 2 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Manufacturer recommended age 8 - 15 years
- Origin USA
Add New Resource