Anker's Uspeed USB 3.0 7-Port Hub is a portable hub of USB ports, and it is intended for users who often require snycing, charging, or transferring files from multiple devices. Since there are 7 ports, it frees up space and helps to save time spent removing or syncing multiple devices. This model also features two dedicated charging ports, compatible with any device that can be charged via a 2.1A (max) current. The USB interface is 3.0 compatible, allowing faster transfer speeds than previous standards. Another key feature is its fairly compact form factor and light weight, which enhance portability. Purchasers should review the compatibility section below to verify their devices will work with this product.
- 7 USB 3.0 ports (transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps)
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- 2 additional power ports (1.5A and 2.1A respectively)
- Built-in surge protector
- Blinking LEDs indicate usage
- Supports Plug and Play and hot swapping
- No installation of drivers required for Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Package includes free lifetime technical support and 18-month manufacturer's warranty
- USB 3.0 Charging Hub
- 12V power adapter
- 3.5-foot USB 3.0 cable
- User manual
This hub is not designed to be compatible with Mac OS X. it is also not compatible with SuperDrive and Western Digital passport-style hard disks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a version of this that is Mac compatible?
Some users have successfully operated this product with Mac OS X. It is not, however, designed for this purpose by the manufacturer.
Do I need to power this hub by both a power adapter and an active laptop usb port?
Yes. The manual clearly states that external power is required at all times.
Add New FAQ