The Anker® USB 3.0 7-Port Hub is a 36w power adapter. It supplies power to devices. The adapter has a built-in surge protector. Included with the hub is a power adapter and a USB cable.
- USB 3.0 ports
- Supports hot swapping
- LED indicators
- Built-in surge protector
- Smart chip power management
- Package includes:
- 1 USB 3.0 7-port Hub
- 1 12V 3A Power Adapter(with 3.3ft cord)
- 1 USB 3.0 Cable (3 feet)
- 1 User Manual
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
- Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later
- The firmware has been updated for Mac compatibility
- May not exceed a current of 5A
- Not designed as a standalone charger
- Do not connect 5 or more devices to the power adapter at the same time
Frequently Asked Questions
Are all 7 ports 3.0?
Yes, they are 3.0 and work backwards to 2.0.
Does this work with a Mac?
Yes, it works great with a Mac.
Can you run 5 devices on this hub at the same time?
They do not recommend running 5 or more devices on this at a time.
Add New FAQ
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices may not work
- Regarding some USB's, 3.0 devices might have to be connected directly to 3.0 ports
- Number of Ports 7
Add New Resource