- The Anker® Advantage: Join the 6 million+ powered by Amazon's #1 charging brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQTM Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 4 amps overall.
- Category-high output of 20 watts through two ports lets you charge one tablet and one smartphone or even two tablets of certain models together at top speed.
- UL certified design ensures superior performance and reliability. Foldable plug, compact size (2.2 × 1.8 × 1in, 2.4oz) and 100-240 volt input ideal for international travel.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2 and Asus tablets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether it draws any power when there are no devices connected? In other words, can leave it plugged in all the time without wasting electricity?
Most of these devices draw power due to design for converting AC to DC the coil is always connected. If the device had a load registering circuit that activates only when charging is needed or connected this feature would be highly advertised for marketability. That type of circuit is expensive.
Does this cover up the adjoining outlet in a standard two plug wall outlet?
You can use a small plug in receptacle but not another anker adapter.
Will this charge an iPhone 5s and an iPad Mini at the same time?
Yes, It's a good charger.
Add New FAQ
- Charge Speed Up to 2.4 amps
- Output 20 watts
Add New Resource