- Exclusive PowerIQ™ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Charges the iPad Air almost once, the Galaxy S5 two and a half times, the iPhone 5s four and a half times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Most Compact: Slim, sleek, smartphone-like design featuring a 4-LED power meter. Recharges in 6 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker® Astro E3 External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ™ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charge an iPhone over four times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 two and a half times or most tablets at least once.
The size and feel of a smartphone. The E3 is unobtrusive, lightweight and the most compact among batteries of this capacity.
Industry grade materials, premium circuitry and a 92% efficient battery cell (up to 10% above the industry average) ensure complete reliability.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
When this battery pack is charging, can I charge the phones simultaneously?
Do not charge and discharge the Astro at the same time so as to protect the long-term capacity of the Astro.
Can this be used for the Samsung Galaxy Tablet series?
The short answer is yes. The detailed answer is tricky because Anker has two very similar 10000mAh batteries. The older version is the Astro 3E, which is 79ANS1052-BA on their website. The newer version is the 2nd Gen Astro E3 with PowerIQ Technology, which is 79AN7917-BA on their website. This Amazon listing used to show the 1st Gen model, but now it's used for the 2nd Gen model, which means that the older customer comments on this page refer to the older model! The new 2nd Gen model officially supports the Galaxy Tab. The older model also may have worked with the Galaxy Tab unofficially.
How long does it take to re-charge this via usb (probably 2.0)?
It depends on how powerful your charger is. Most USB chargers make 0.5mA. At that rate it will take about 15 hours to charge the Anker 10000. The little white block that came with your iPhone or iPod makes 1.0mA at that rate it takes about 10 hrs to charge. If you go out and buy a nice 2mA charger, you can charge the Anker in under 8 hrs.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Type Lithium Polymer
Add New Resource