Anker 2nd Generation Astro External Battery Powering over two million people to date. Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge. Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. Packed with power, charge an iPhone 5s three times, a large capacity phone like the Galaxy S5 over one and a half times or an iPad mini once. Superior Quality We use only the finest quality LG cells, together with the most advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety. Ultra Compact As small as a candy bar.
Now upgraded with higher density cells and efficiency 10% above most other brands to give you 6% more power. World Famous Warranty At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use: Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi). Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP Touchpad, LG G2, Asus and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps.
- Uber-High Capacity: Charges the iPad mini once, the Galaxy S5 over one and a half times, the iPhone 5s almost three times and other smartphones multiple times.
- Superior Quality: Premium LG cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy drop-tested exterior ensure durability and safety. Recharges in 6 hours with a 1.2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker 2nd Generation Astro External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you charge the battery and a phone simultaneously by connecting them in series?
No. The Astro 2nd Gen batteries cannot be charged and discharged at the same time for protection of the battery.
I would need to be able to charge the device in a wall outlet when I travel - how would I do this?
Not unless you purchase an adapter that will allow you to plug a standard charger into the wall outlet in the country of your choice.
Can i charge Iphone 4?
Yes. you can. When fully charged, the unit will fully charge the iPhone 2.5 to 3 times.
Add New FAQ
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource