- Exclusive PowerIQ™ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 3 amps.
- Huge Capacity: Charges the iPad Air once, the Galaxy S5 over three times, the iPhone 5s almost six times and other smartphones multiple times. Recharges in 6.5 hours with a 2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- Superior Quality: Premium LG cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy gloss exterior ensure reliability and safety. To activate the LED flashlight, hold or double click the power meter button.
- What You Get: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro E4 External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ™ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 5s almost six times, a Galaxy S5 over three times or an iPad Air once.
The new E4 weighs under a pound and rests nicely in your palm. Press the button to check your power level or hold to activate the flashlight.
We use only premium LG battery cells, together with the most advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this weigh?
308g. Consider a good weight for that capacity.
Does this include the AC plug to recharge?
No it doesn't. You have to buy one .. Only usb cable is included.
I want to plug Anker into USB wall charger which supplies 2.4A.Then I plug my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone into Anker.Will they both charge simultaneously?
Yes and no. You will be expending the Anker charge while charging your S4, so the Anker won't be gaining much charge, if at all. In fact, you would be generating heat, losing energy through the cables, and overall slowing down the charging process. You would do better to charge one then the other.
Add New FAQ
- USB Charging Ports 2
- Max Charging Speed 3 Amps
- Battery Capacity 13000 mAh
Add New Resource