The Anker 8000 DPI High Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse was designed for gamers. Its features include a contoured body, 8000 DPI, 12,000 frames per second, 30G acceleration, a 1000 Hz polling rate and a cursor speed of 100 to 150 in/s. This mouse is also programmable.
- Up to 8000 DPI
- 12000 FPS
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- 30G acceleration
- 100-150in/s cursor speed
- Avago ADNS-9800 sensor
- 9 programmable buttons
- 2 onboard stored profiles
- 8-piece weight tuning set (2.5g/0.1oz each)
- Over 16 million LED color options, or disable LED
- Contoured body
- Non-slip buttons
- 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector
This mouse has a contoured body to fit the hand and non-slip buttons. It comes with an 8-piece weight tuning system to customize it.
It can be customized up to 8000 DPI for extra precision. And it has increased polling and frame rates, and an Avago ADNS-9800 microchip that prevents lags for smoother gaming.
This mouse can be customized with the control panel. You can assign functions to different buttons, pick from LED options and save up to two onboard profiles.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP
- USB port
- Internet connection for software download at iAnker
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the scroll wheel click into place or roll too much?
It doesn't click, but it doesn't move too much; it has a good amount of resistance.
Add New FAQ
- Item model number 98ANDS2368-BA
Add New Resource