A compact and comfortable combo, designed especially for the minimalistic, wire-free desktop. The whisper-quiet, low-profile keys bring a whole new level of comfort to your fingertips. What's more, keep all your most-used functions and media controls closer than ever with our arsenal of Windows-dedicated hot keys.
Ultra-low power consumption keeps the keyboard going through 700 hours of continuous use. The automatic sleep mode adds even more perseverance - giving you up to a year between battery changes.
- Sleek 0.23in-thin profile keyboard and compact 3.8 × 2.5 × 1.5in-sized mouse combo.
- Low-profile, whisper-quiet keys ensure comfortable and smooth typing. Hot keys customized for Windows keep access to applications and media control in easy reach.
- DPI button easily adjusts the sensitivity between 3 DPI levels (1000/1500/2000).
- Unified 2-in-1 nano receiver occupies minimum space. One-step plug-and-play setup.
- Anker® Wireless Keyboard
- Anker® Wireless Mouse
- 2-in-1 2.4G USB nano receiver (pre-installed on the underside of the mouse)
- Instruction manual (One AA and one AAA batteries not included)
- 18-month warranty and free lifetime technical support
Crafted with materials carefully selected to add aesthetics as well as comfort, this compact mouse creates a touching experience for your fingertips. Enjoy ergonomics that fit to your palm like a glove - just slightly smaller. What's more, adjust the selected sensitivity (1000, 1500 and 2000 DPI) at the press of a button.
Adopting advanced 2.4G wireless technology, the combo provides a convenient cordless connection, effectively decluttering your desktop. The unified nano receiver occupies minimum space around the crowded USB-port dock, and keeps a precious USB port open.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the keys / layout "standard size" or is this one of the tighter 3/4 size keyboards? It matters when you're a touch-typist with large hands.
It's standard size. They just eliminated the arrow keys and number keypad. Only missing the 'end' key.
Does the keyboard and mouse have an on/off switch?
Nope! Inserting the USB receiver into the mouse MAY turn the mouse off (can't tell), but the keyboard is always on, but battery usage is nil during idle anyway. This pair is very slick, BTW, and have instant response. Keys are low contrast with small font, so you can MASSIVELY improve that by getting these stick-on letters: "ENGLISH US LARGE LETTERS KEYBOARD STICKERS NON TRANSPARENT BLACK BACKGROUND" ... only $1.80 but tricky to apply ... terrific keyboard after that!
How many and what kind of batteries does the mouse take?
Mouse takes 1 AA
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource