It's a more comfortable solution that pairs across devices. Lightweight, compact, and more functional than ever, Anker's Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard gives you the feeling of writing at a desk, no matter where you are.
- Sleek, ultra-slim (less than 1/4 inch) design makes for easy portability. Lighter than a standard magazine, yet durable enough to travel.
- Compatible across Android, iOS, and Windows, enabling you to mix and match with devices.
- Greater number of control and shortcut keys places you securely behind the helm. Syncs with your devices via Bluetooth 3.0.
- Incorporated lithium battery provides for 140 hours of uninterrupted usage, while auto-sleep feature saves power and ensures you get the most out of every charge.
- Package includes: Anker Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard, USB cable, instruction manual.
At 6 ounces and less than a quarter of an inch thick, the Anker Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard requires little space in your bag, allowing for more usage on-the-go. Built out of durable aluminum and plastic, it's prepared to take whatever you've got to throw its way.
Pair up with Windows, iOS, or Android at the touch of a button. Whether you're trying to squeeze in a bit of work on your iPad, shoot out a quick e-mail from your phone, or control your computer from the sofa, Anker's got you covered. For those looking for convenience, the search is over.
Not only is the Anker® Ultra-Slim Wireless Keyboard modest in size, it also boasts a wide range of features. Enjoy access to all of the functions you've come to expect, plus a few more: volume and brightness adjustment, audio track control, mailbox and browser launching - and that's not all. In short, we've sacrificed nothing by paring down.
- This keyboard doesn't support the Win 8 Mobile.
- For Android 4.4 and 5.0.1 users: The Caps Lock indicator will NOT light, but will still function normally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will it work with a newer android tablet that's running bluetooth 4.0 (specifically, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8013)?
Yes, it will. Bluetooth 4.0 contains the backwards compatibility to work with peripherals that were designed with an earlier Bluetooth version in mind.
No, you cannot pair the keyboard to more than one device at a time.
Does it work with kindle fire HD?
The Kindle HD Fire has Bluetooth and, therefore, will work with the Anker Ultra-Slim keyboard. It is one of the few Bluetooth keyboards I have seen that has the ability to switch key configurations between operating systems. Once you have paired the keyboard with a device, you can cuase specific keys to have functions with Windows, Android, or iOS operating systems. For example, the Apple command key in iOS becomes the Windows key. The Escape key in Windows becomes the Home key in the Android OS (and derivations like Kindle).
Add New FAQ
- Device Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery Life 140 hours
Add New Resource