The Amcrest ProHD 1080p Wi-Fi video camera helps you stay in touch with what you love anytime, anywhere. With its quick mobile setup process, you will have secure access to your camera's video stream in no time. Stream live and playback recorded video of your home, your kids, your pets, or your business on the go with the Amcrest View app. Amcrest Cloud offers optional cloud recording with free live viewing and 4 hours of free video storage accessible from any device including Apple Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
Amcrest cameras also record to an internal MicroSD card (not included), upload to an FTP as well as record to any Amcrest (or ONVIF compliant) Network Video Recorder (NVR) (not included). Each Amcrest camera features two-way talk, night vision, remote pan/tilt, enhanced digital zoom, a 90º viewing angle, smart motion alerts, email alerts and snapshots, advanced recording options, secure SSL/HTTPS connection and wireless AES WPA2 encryption. With the Amcrest ProHD, you'll never be out of the loop again. Amcrest cameras are compatible together with Foscam cameras only when using AmcrestCloud, Amcrest NVRs, Blue Iris for Windows PC, Live Cams Pro for iOS and TinyCam Monitor for Android.
- Stunning Full-HD 1080P Video at 30fps with Latest Ambarella S2LM Chipset and Sony IMX322 Sensor.
- Record and Playback via local SD Card, Amcrest or ONVIF NVR, FTP Upload as well as Blue Iris.
- Amcrest Cloud Video Recording Service Available with Free Live Viewing and Free 4 Hours Cloud Storage.
- 60 Second WiFi Setup via iPhone or Android Smartphone using Amcrest View App (Included). Seamlessly Stream Video and Two-Way Audio Directly to Your Smartphone, Tablet, Apple Mac or Windows PC.
- Remarkable Field of View with Super-Wide 90° Viewing Angle, Remote Pan/Tilt, Intelligent Digital Zoom.
- Get a visual of the entire scene with fluid 360-degree pan/tilt visibility and a digital zoom function that constantly enhances and sharpens.
- This camera has 12 IR LEDs which provide up to 32-feet of night vision range.
- Stay in Touch with Two-Way Talk, Intelligent Motion Alerts, Email Alerts/Snapshots as well as Mobile and Web Apps (Safari, Firefox, IE Supported - Chrome Supported on AmcrestCloud). Features Secure HTTPS SSL Connectivity as well as Wireless WPA2 AES Encryption (2.4ghz networks only).
- All cameras CE & FCC certified with UL compliant power supplies. Guaranteed for a Full Year from purchase with US Warranty and Lifetime Support Provided Directly from Amcrest.
(1) Monitor and secure interiors such as bedrooms, apartments, family rooms, nurseries, garages, guest houses, and more.
(2) While away check in on pets, children and elderly persons.
(3) Camera protects your home by deterring trespassers.
(1) Monitor and secure interiors such as offices, warehouses, showrooms, service desks, stockrooms, lobbies, and more.
(2) Observe customers and employees in recorded or live video.
(3) Deter criminal activities such as theft, loitering, and vandalism.
- Amcrest ProHD IP2M-841 Camera
- Network Cable
- 10 Foot Power Supply
- Manual CD + Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Warranty Provided Directly from Amcrest
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this need to be connected to a Ethernet cable to work? Or will the wifi work once set up?
You don't have to use Ethernet cable. Straight to the Wifi.
Can the camera be set up to not record continuously (burning up your data allowance) but only for a set period, such as after motion is detected?
Yes, it can be set to only record when motion is detected. It can also send you an email when it detects motion also. That can be done with the camera's built-in interface.
What is the voltage input required for this video camera?
The supplied power adapter states that the input voltage is between 100-240 VAC. The adapter supplies 5 VDC to the camera.
Add New FAQ
- Video Resolution 1920x1080p
- Connection Type Wired/WiFi (2.4ghz) - WEP, WPA, WPA2 Encryption
- Local Recording Amcrest Cloud, MicroSD Card, NVR, FTP
- Night Vision Up to 32ft
- Field of View Super wide 90°