Amazon's AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub is a portable and compact charging and connectivity solution, intended for those with numerous portable and USB devices. It provides four downstream USB ports for Plug-and-Play connectivity to both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices. One of its main functions is portability, and the intent is to limit the number of wall adapters that users would have to carry with them while traveling for work or leisure. It may also be a simple at-home solution to have a single charge station for numerous devices, or to facilitate transfers of data from numerous devices to a personal computer at once. There are two high-current ports for faster charging of certain devices (though these are inappropriate for tablets). No drivers are required.
- 7-port hub
- Plug-and-play setup
- Complies with USB specification version 2.0; backward compatible with USB 1.1
- Two high current (1.2 amps per port) USB fast charging ports
- Data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbps
- AmazonBasics 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- 5V/4A power adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable (3 feet)
- Owner's Manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this USB hub work with a Raspberry Pi ?
Can I charge devices (excluding tablets) via this hub WITHOUT having to connect to a computer?
Yes, you can charge devices independent of a computer. This device had a power supply that plugs into the wall. It will function in the charging capacity regardless of being attached to a desktop or laptop.
Add New FAQ
- Connection Types USB 2.0, USB 1.1
- Separate Charging Ports 2
Plug and Play
- USB Connection Cable 3-feet, Separate
- Max Transfer Speed 480MB per second
- Number of Ports 7
Add New Resource